Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); titles and subtitles are short and clear; pages are numbered consecutively; and references, tables, and figures should be printed on separate pages. The manuscript is a PDF file.
- The text adheres to the Chicago Manual of Style stylistic and bibliographic requirements as outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All co-authors have given approval for the submission of this manuscript.
- Neither I nor any of the co-authors of this paper have any actual or potential conflict(s) of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years from beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, our work. If a conflict of interest exists, it has been disclosed in the manuscript as well as the comments to the editor, below.
Please visit https://eqderivatives.com/journal-of-systematic-investing/jsi-submission-guidelines for our latest submission guidelines.